2. Any abuse or spamming attempted on the forum will result in blocked access.
3. Please do not use images in your signature area. We have avatars enabled, use those instead.
4. All caps posts will be deleted. This done repeatedly will result in blocked access.
5. Excessive profanity in messages, signatures and user names will result in a deleted message or blocked access.
6. Flaming other users shouldn't be nessecary to get your point across. These threads will often be deleted, and may also result in blocked access. On top of this, if any post appears ready to start World War III, it will be deleted. This includes personal flames, attacks, or unjustified bad mouthing of a person or company. If you feel your bad-mouthing is justified, you may submit a horror story to an admin.
7. This forum is probably not the best place for a newbie to ask about visual modifications. Tailight swaps, combat kits and the like won't be covered here. We will be drawing the line using our own discretion. Some posts may stay, but most will not. If you are interested in the opinions of others with respect to big rims, body kits, or other visual, 'NON-PERFORMANCE' modifications, then there are plenty of forums for this (Clubsi.com, Honda-Tech, etc). If you don't agree with this rule, then just ignore your account and it will be automatically removed.
8. Please think before you type. Correct technical posts are often the most rewarding to not only read, but to write.
9. Do not post just to post. Read as much as you want, but only post if you're truly adding something to the conversation. We may ask you to cut back if we feel you're posting excessively.
10. Ultimately, we don't need a reason. It helps if we like you, but if we don't know you well or hold you in positive regard, it can't help you.
11. Have Fun! Its a lot of rules, but we're not usually that bad. The forum is more self-moderated than people would think.
Applying for Forum/Classified Access
To apply for Forum and Classifeds access, go here.
Applying for Forum/Classified AccessAt this time, the forum access will be granted by the site operators based on merely accepting the rules and agreeing to abide by them. At a later time, we'll tighten this up.