CRX Performance Forums

Home of the CRX elders.
It is currently Sun May 16, 2021 6:12 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pa. 89 CRX Hf clean shell trade for talon wheels
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:35 pm 

trade for a nice set of wheels for my talon clean shell lots of potential not modded never riced out. interior is out all dyed black. . . .all rust was fixed by welding all new metal in. all lights are there car was just stripped down to start the restoration lost interest my loss your gain. trade me something. . . .

for trades I am looking for 5x114.7 wheels for my talon. apple computers, atv,s guns, rc cars ( electric only ) run it by me

trade for talon parts. wheels apple computers guns atvs electronics. let me know

have a new drag seat and cover too that can go with for the right deal
here is my old ad for it

For Trade: will trade for DSM talon eclipse parts mainly looking for aftermarket wheels and tires.

i have a 89 CRX Hf shell bought it to build 2 years ago I am never going to get to it. Search " CRX " on here and you will see my other ad under parts vehicles and see a photo. wheels and tires in pic are not on it.

this is a bare shell no motor no tranny interior is all there except for the seats and is all out of the car. all dyed black. . . looks real nice. 95 percent of rust on car has been cut out and replaced with metal by a professional body man.

body work is roughed in. THIS IS A VERY CLEAN SHELL and would really make a great project. bring a trailer. you can trade me your stuff now and take the car when ever you want. I have no problem storing the car. until you can male arrangments to have it moved.

Like i said let me know what you have. a nice set of dsm wheels and tires. would seal the deal for me. but let me know what else you have. consider all trades. . . . run it by me. . . . Oh. . . i already have an x box 360 an x box and a wii so please do not offer those.

Thanks.
Attachment:
100_0617.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.