CRX Performance Forums

Home of the CRX elders.
It is currently Sun May 16, 2021 7:35 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: no parts, only a service
Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:41 pm 

hey guys/gals i just wanted to advertise a new buisness im starting up. what im doing now is printing images to canvas. heres the break down, currently i only have the capacity to print on regular 8-1/2" by 11" canvas sheets, but the larger sizes will be operrational soon as it is more complex than the lil sets. just send me your image with a description of what it is your looking for or just have it print ready and then i will print it on a canvas sheet with the option to box frame it or not. this stuff looks real cool and if you love everything about your car/s and want to display it in the house like a piece of art that it is, this is the way. here is a sample of what ive done.
the images on the left are from the internet, and as you can see what it looks like when it is boxed up. and the ones on the right are from the clubs out here in San Diego. its amazing what you can get when you just ask. i have more images to chose from (mostly girls) but it will be a long while until i get a web site running.
so if this is something you are interrested in let me know. peace. ps. i can not quote prices due to me having to calculate the cost but i can do it for $35 shipped for a boxed print and $20 for a un-boxed print. compare prices online and get back to me.

Post subject: Re: no parts, only a service
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:56 pm 

makes a great gift...! :mrgreen: