CRX Performance Forums

Home of the CRX elders.
It is currently Sun May 16, 2021 5:42 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rear disk swap, Fender braces, Momo Seat, Arias b20 pistons
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:16 am 

Koni's sold.

I have a set of 89-91 rear LCA's with the bushings removed and a brand new set of energy suspension bushings to go with them.
I also have the rear trailing arms off a 91 CRX SI and the brake calipers, the calipers are pretty rusty, but they will serve as core deposits. No rotors, i think the toe links are still on there. The e-brake cables are still hooked up. If some one wants the trailing arms and calipers and they are willing to pay actual UPS ground shipping I will let them go real cheap. I also have a 91 SI prop valve that will go with the trailing arms to make your conversion easier. If no one makes an offer I'm going to dumpster them.

I also have a set of RCautoworks.com fender braces that i got off Honda-tech. I paid 250$ for them, I never put them on the car, I will sell them for 150. Free shipping to lower 48.

I also have a BLACK MOMO start racing seat. the new price on it is about 360 bucks, the seat is in good shape, I am asking 150$ (it has a set of rails on it i used to mount it into my 88 CRX.)
I dont know what shipping will cost for a seat, i think it weights 14lbs, but its bulky.

While taking pictures of the suspension parts i found my Arias B20 pistons. They are model 331820. They are stock bore and pressed onto stock rods. 3 of them are perfect, one has some real small scratches from where the electrode broke off the spark plug. These are a high dome all motor piston, compression will vary depending on the head you have (roughly 11.8-12.4). I think I paid 180 for them used. I will sell them for 120 shipped to the lower 48. Them go for over 500 new.
I have detail shots of each one i can email.

I think i have a 91 SI ecu also, have to look.

I have pictures of all the parts.
As I have sold my 88 SI w/B20vtec, my 88HF and my 89DX hatch I just don't need this stuff anymore.
Please make an offer, I'm looking to get rid of this stuff, not make a ton of money. I'm willing to bundle etc.

Thanks

Jake
email me at
jacob.kirk1@gmail.com
Located in Manchester CT for local pickup

Edited, to update Koni's sold etc...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Rear disk swap, Fender braces, Momo Seat, Arias b20 pistons
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:55 pm 

dont throw them away!!! if i were local i would pick that stuff up. i know the set up is needed or wanted by somebody. post an and some where else and see if you get a hit.